Due to the demand from those seeking to learn about Twitter, I have created a Twitter marketing course to share my knowledge and expertise with Twitter. The 2-3 hour course is designed to take people from being Twitter noobs to proficient Twitter marketers. The Twitter training course will be a live training session where attendees (strict limit of 5 people per session) are open to ask questions.
For Twitter marketing course schedule call me at 905-417-9470 or email me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter Marketing Course Outline
Part 1: Basics of Twitter (1-2 hours)
What is Twitter?
– History of Twitter
– Why people use Twitter?
– How is Twitter used?
How to Tweet?
- create an account
- profile optimization
- background optimization
- invite friends to get followers
- create a short message to tell your group of friends what you are doing or about something cool you have found.
– best time to Tweet
– Bit.ly / ow.ly / goo.gl / tiny.cc
– Twitter lingo
– Tweet Baiting
What is Twam?
Twam is Twitter spam. 1) @reply spam 2) trending topics spam 3) DM spam 4) follow churn 5) account spam
Don’ts of Twitter
Building a Following
- How to build a following?
- Finding the right followers
- Who are the top Twitters?
- Why are they important?
- Managing your followers
Part 2: Advanced Twittering (1-2 hours)
– Why and how use Twitter
1) Cross promote 2) Add Ons & Apps 3) Google equation 4) Advanced Twitter Search 5) Constant contact 6) Learning from the best 7) Stealing followers 8) Testing ground 9) affiliate marketing
Using @ and # Power
– @ replies
– # hashtags and chat
– top #
– Trending topics
Building a Following Advanced
– Twitter secret: using Twam to build a following
– Automation (AutoFollow, Auto-thank you, etc.)
– Managing your followers (socialoomph.com)
– Using monitors (DM, @, #, keyword)
- Creating networks of cross promoters “retweeters”
- Using Tweets to power content on your site
- Using Tweets to create Synergy with other Social Media
Other Twitter Tools
Trying out all the things we learned from this course in a practical real example.
For Twitter marketing course schedule and pricing call me at 905-417-9470 or email me direct at email@example.com